The Dawa Industrial Zone is a Development by the Dawa Industrial Zone Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of LMI Holdings. The DIZ is a 2300 acre stretch of land on he Accra Aflao highway, approximately 30 minutes drive from Tema Motorway Roundabout. It is one of four Regional Industrial Enclaves(RIEs) in Ghana with adjoining residential developments.The DIC consist of a broad ecosystem of industrial and residential development all designed to position Ghana as a hub industrial activity in West Africa
Dawa Industrial Zone
It is a 2,300 acres of serviced industrial land. The development of this land started in October 2015. The development is to be done in two phases. Phase one is 850 acres of light- heavy industries, pharmaceutical, food, warehousing and logistics. Some prospective industries/clients of the Dawa Industrial Zone include the Ghana Specialty fats and Industries, Antex International Trading FZC and KNAUF Group.
Dawa 330/34.5KV Substation
This is a 300 acre Energy park designed to host power plants and petroleum tank farms. It is located along Ghana's Atlantic Coast and will have a purpose built Single Point Mooring for offloading light crude oil, finished petroleum products and natural gas. The park is also expected to tie into the BOST Gas transmission infrastructure once available as well as Gridco's 330KV transmission network.
Dawa Low Cost Housing
To enable this industrial city function effectively, the LMI group has also acquired 350 acres of land opposite the industrial city. The serviced land will be served better with low cost housing that the work force of the factories will need, in terms of proximity.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Zoned litigation free and serviced industrial land
- Strategically situated 45km east of the country's major seaport of Tema, 10km from Accra's planned new airport at Bundase and 120km from the Ghana-Togo border
- World class infrastructure comprising
- A 393 MVA substation,the largest in Ghana currently under construction to supply reliable power
- Inland Port with railway link to the Tema/Akosombo main line
- Asphalted roads
- Water Treatment plant to supply reliable water
- High speed fibre optic data network
- Complementary infrastructure (power park, housing green areas including trees to be planted)
- Contribute to employment generation
- Dawa is a link to major transportation infrastructure
- Easy access to key markets in West Africa via planned Trans West Africa Highway
- Linked to the port of Tema via the planned purpose built expressway